Learn, Grow and Activate these skills and talents:
When you engage with Venture Centre, you can:
- Develop and increase the soft and hard skills you need to grow in your venture (many of which can be applied to different roles, projects and across sectors too).
- Grow your teamwork and leadership skills
- Develop your technical skills, including your digital skills and knowledge
- Enhance your communication and listening skills
- Grow your customer service skills
- Improve financial skills and aptitude
- Refine and grow your analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Branding, marketing and networking skills
- Learn business management skills
Venture Centre activities are designed to provide a range of opportunities for you to develop these skillsets, By attending events or workshops you will also gain valuable contacts, and meet /seek out an experienced mentor or a subject expert (eg: finances, law). As you develop your entrepreneurial skillset, you can practice applying your skills in your workplace or highlight them on your CV, in your side hustle or your venture.
Through participating, and growing these skills through developing your project, your entrepreneurial mindset develops, a way of thinking that enables you to overcome challenges, be decisive, and accept responsibility for your outcomes. It is a constant need to improve your skills, learn from your mistakes, and take continuous action on your ideas. Anyone willing to do the work can develop an entrepreneurial mindset and we are here to help you on this journey. Entrepreneurs on their growth journey report they have gained in confidence and have increase their resilience.